Secret of the Lost Kingdom will NOT air Sunday

2/21/2012
...the title of this post basically says it all. According to TV Guide, Micheal's Winx Club, and BelieveInWinx, Nick has moved the air date to sometime in March as well as pulled the ads on Winx's nick page. As of now it is being said it will air on March 4th, but that hasn't been confirmed nor do we know at this time if they will receive yet another time change, or not.

Be sure to keep an eye on Winx 4 Life as we report on the latest Winx Club news and WInx on Nick.

Also, don't forget our "Write Winx, Write Now" contest ends the 29th. So be sure to send in your articles and stories!

7 comments:

Shayna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shayna said...

*calms down*.... grr.

GuardianOfEarth said...

calm,calm,calm,calm,calm ......
Arg cant say it fast enough to calm me down =.=

Kikurukina Bal Des'cagel said...

Why does this contest seem like a bad idea to me?

Cynthia said...

@Kikurukina, why do you think the contest is a bad idea?

Cynthia said...

I think the contest was a good idea. I'm entering, and even thugh I probably won't win, I'm having fun writing my article. :)

Kikurukina Bal Des'cagel said...

Well, first of all, is there a judging criteria that can assure you that there is not any bias in the judgement?

Post a Comment