Who Would You Cast?

11/17/2010
Do you remember the post I made back on Sunday October 24, about the interview with the creator of Winx Club? If you do then you will recall he said 'the new American cast'.

After watching the video I couldn't help but to wounder; who is in the American cast? So who do you think would provide the voices to

Bloom-
Stella-
Flora-
Musa-
Tecna-
Layla-
Roxy-

Icy-
Darcy-
Stormy-

Sky-
Brandon-
Timmy-
Riven-
Helia-
Nabu-

My theorise is that they will have some new comers join as well as some of Nick's major stars. Because not only would they still be under contract but also their star power would draw views.

So what do you think, who should voice who?

5 comments:

Flora said...

I really liked the rainbow rai voices,they fit PERFECTLY,it was like they were born of the job,I hope they use the same or very similar vices at least.And that the guys that they do hire for the guy voices aren't in high school,like a bit older.It adds more manly-ness to the winx guys :)

Anonymous said...

I mostly like the voices from 4Kids. I hope they use their voices or someone with the perfect voices, that fits them.

Sweet and Sour Forever said...

Rai english voices are better.

Kae Lily said...

I prefer the 4kids voices. They sound so much more lively. The Rai English voices are good too, but some of them sound so alike. Flora's voice gave me a headache. It sounded too bubbly.

Unknown said...

I only like the 4kids voices because I'm used to it I watched all three seasons of there version and its really hard trying to watch my favorite show with different voices I tried watching the rai english voices but I just get bored because most of there voices sound the same like Layla and Bloom they sound exactly alike and the voice they gave the new girl Roxy is just annoying.

Post a Comment